F2 Navigation   |  Options  |  Login  |  Register  |  Status  |  FAQ  |  Upload Pics  |  Work-Safe Bookmark and Share

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

WOMEN! - - DEATH OF THE WHITE RACE!
Unregistered

Unregistered

:bump:
Unregistered

You lost me after about 2 seconds of talking..... You mentioned god, always a party killer.
Unregistered

:facepalm:

Can someone summarize?
JWP
www.mosquitonet.com/~prewett

20833 posts

In related news [I can't bear to spell it out]... just search engine: Kardashian Sisters Sniff
Unregistered

JWP said:In related news [I can't bear to spell it out]... just search engine: Kardashian Sisters Sniff

Unregistered

Sorry. I can't respect ANYTHING the white nationalist/Stormfront guys say regarding women. They're absolutely pathetic. They take white knighting and pedestalization of white women to a whole new level. Which is ironic, because they are completely oblivious to the fact that their grovelling, supplication, and worship of women is precisely the reason that white women have little to no respect for white men anymore. Until these guys sack up and grow a pair of balls, their message is largely going to fall on deaf ears. Women respect strength and independence. They DON'T respect men who worship the ground they walk on and who think that they can do no wrong. White men need to start calling out and shaming the bad behavior of white women instead of excusing it.
They're basically the racial version of the pathetic beta who lets his woman cheat on him, walk all over him, and treat him like shit. And in his mind, if he's just a little nicer, and goes out of his way to please her a little more, she'll realize what a great guy he is and stop taking him for granted. When in actuality, the more he refuses to stand up for himself, the less respect she has for him.
Someone needs to send these weak fools a link to Chateau Heartiste...
Unregistered

. said:Sorry. I can't respect ANYTHING the white nationalist/Stormfront guys say regarding women. They're absolutely pathetic. They take white knighting and pedestalization of white women to a whole new level. Which is ironic, because they are completely oblivious to the fact that their grovelling, supplication, and worship of women is precisely the reason that white women have little to no respect for white men anymore. Until these guys sack up and grow a pair of balls, their message is largely going to fall on deaf ears. Women respect strength and independence. They DON'T respect men who worship the ground they walk on and who think that they can do no wrong. White men need to start calling out and shaming the bad behavior of white women instead of excusing it.
They're basically the racial version of the pathetic beta who lets his woman cheat on him, walk all over him, and treat him like shit. And in his mind, if he's just a little nicer, and goes out of his way to please her a little more, she'll realize what a great guy he is and stop taking him for granted. When in actuality, the more he refuses to stand up for himself, the less respect she has for him.
Someone needs to send these weak fools a link to Chateau Heartiste...

THIS^^^
Unregistered

. said:Women respect strength and independence.

No. Women like stupid men who who have no imagination.
Unregistered

Correction: Women FEAR strength and independence from men. Don't confuse respect and fear.
Nisse
That guy who likes dark women

19094 posts

. said:

Lots of long black shiny hair. I did not listen to what they said. It was best that way.
Unregistered

. said:

Correction: Women FEAR strength and independence from men. Don't confuse respect and fear.

Respect and fear are two sides of the same coin. Why do women like bad boys? Because they're exciting. They're scary and unpredictable. And that turns them on.
Unregistered

. said:You lost me after about 2 seconds of talking..... You mentioned god, always a party killer.

i could only make it to :16
Unregistered

. said:

No. Women like stupid men who who have no imagination.

Bullshit. I'm no fan of women or female nature. In the war of the sexes, I'm firmly on the side of men. But statements like this are the musings of a butthurt trev. Women aren't attracted to stupid men who have no imagination. They simply don't care about intelligence or imagination one way or the other.
They want guys who are confident, who take charge, and who don't NEED them. Doesn't matter if he's stupid, or smart. It's just that, for some reason, most of the smart guys seem to be pussywhipped betas. If those guys gained some confidence and backbone, women would love them as much, if not more, than a stupid guy with the same looks.
Unregistered

. said:They simply don't care about intelligence or imagination one way or the other.

They don't like it. They need a dumb guy to relate to.
Unregistered

10 words, or two, whatever
Unregistered

:bump:
Unregistered

Most white women prefer groid, they just lie about it.

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Quick Reply
Moniker: